Thursday, April 5, 2007

* JESUS SAID… *






* ALL THINGS…

* “With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.”
Matthew 19:26

**********



*ASK AND GIVE…

* “Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you.”
Matthew 7:7-8

* “It is more blessed to give than to receive.”
Acts 20:35b

* “If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.”
John 14:14
**********



LIGHT…

* “Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works and glorify your Father in heaven.”
Matthew 5:13-16
**********


LOVE…

* “A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.
By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.”
John 13:34-35
**********



PEACE…

* “My Peace I give you ... Do not let your heart be troubled.”
John 14:27
**********



* RESURRECTION…

* “I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies; and whoever lives and believes in me will never die. Do you believe this?”
John 11:25-26

* “If you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead.”
Romans 10:9
**********


TRUTH…

* “Ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.”
John 8:32

* “I am the way and the truth and the life.
No one comes to the Father except through me."
John 14:6
**********

With LOVE...


*^Â^*

Photo by... http://www.everystockphoto.com/










No comments: